Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Recovering

The long run on Sunday may not have been the best idea. My quads and IT bands have been screaming at me ever since. I didn't get much of a cool-down on Saturday following the race and felt a little sore after the drive home. Sunday morning I was sore and by Sunday afternoon I was really sore. Yesterday I managed a 3 mile hobble on the treadmill with the hopes that I would get out again in the afternoon with the kids in the stroller. We ended up getting wind and rain though so that second run didn't happen. I did feel quite a bit better this morning and after 3 miles or so my legs started feeling pretty normal. I still ran pretty slow and only went 6 for the day. Hopefully after another day I will be ready for some type of workout on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.