Sunday, January 28, 2007

Solid day of running at our house

41 miles between Eric and I for the day... pretty cool.

I went for my longest run yet... 17 miles in 2:10:13. I couldn't believe how good I felt considering it was -15 when I left the house at 6:15 this morning. Thankfully, it wasn't windy when I started and as the wind picked up the temp went up a little as well. Overall, the weather wasn't a factor at all today. With the exception of frosty eyelashes freezing my eyes shut every once in a while, I was fine.

Average pace for the run was 7:39 with my last 6 miles being 7:25, 7:31, 7:11,7:37, 7:18, and 6:47. I was surprised at how good I felt over the last few miles and had a good time running the last mile a little hard. It really didn't feel like I was running that fast... I was surprised that I was under 7:00 pace. I have to say I am pretty proud of this run =)

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Very impressive, especially considering the cold temperatures.

cindy said...

Thanks, Thomas!