Monday, May 07, 2007

Eleven days and counting

My heart just skipped a beat when I saw that there are only 11 days until the race. I don't know if I am more excited/nervous for my half or for Eric's race.... I guess nervous for my own race and excited for his.

Something I thought I wouldn't do for at least a few more years... I registered for TCM. I feel like I already have a pretty decent base to build on right now and I am not going to have a chance to train like this again until I am done with med school. I am done with my job at the end of June so that leaves 5 weeks before school starts to hopefully get up in the 100 mile/week range. The last 8 weeks before the marathon I will be in school so training may get a little tricky. One good thing is that the first block of school is all about memorizing biochemistry.. all stuff that I studied before in grad school... the bad thing is that it was 7 years ago.

Easy 4 miles this morning... my legs were a little tired but they started coming around by the end of the run.

No comments: