Friday, December 08, 2006

Late!

Yesterday morning the alarm didn't sound... Elle and Owen both like playing with the alarm clock and I didn't check to make sure everything was set back to normal the night before. I think it probably was a sign that I needed to take a day off. It was -9 with a wind chill of -23 and Eric was planning to run on the treadmill. I would have run outside but by the time I would have gotten all of my clothes on and out the door it would have left about 20 minutes for running. I usually am cutting it pretty close in the morning to get my run done and be ready for work at 5:30 so waking up 35 minutes late didn't work too well for me. Eric convinced me that I needed to take the day off anyway and even though I felt guilty most of the day it was probably a good thing. Today was an easy 6 on the treadmill.

No comments: