Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Feeling better

Yesterday was an easy 5 on the treadmill.. I actually felt pretty good after a mile or so and would have gone 6 but I got kicked off the treadmill again =) Today was 7 at a slightly faster pace than normal (which on the treadmill meant 8:30 average). I still am having trouble feeling comfortable on the treadmill running much below 9:00 pace. I have been working my pace down from 9:30 to just under 9:00 pace for a recovery type run. Today, I started out just under 9:00 pace and settled in to 8:30 pace after a mile or so. I gradually worked my way up to under 8:00 pace for the last mile and a half. I feel fine after the run so I know I really wasn't working very hard but for some reason it still feels much faster while I am doing it. Irritating.

No comments: