Monday, November 13, 2006

Sunday's Run

It was a great morning for a run... 32 degrees and sunny. My legs felt really good and I had a hard time keeping the pace slow from the start. I finally quit worrying about it around mile 6 and just made sure everything stayed feeling comfortable. I was still feeling really good at mile 10 so I picked up the pace a bit and ended up with 8:13, 8:08, 7:45 and 7:24 for the last 4 miles. 14.5 total for the day (8:27 avg). My legs were a little sore and pretty tired for the rest of the day. A nice leg massage from my wonderful husband was a great end to a great day!

My legs were pretty tired this morning and 4 miles was enough to get all of the kinks worked out. I was happy to not have any soreness in my knee which is a first after a long run.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your husband sounds like an incredibly attractive and wonderful person. Lucky you!