Friday, August 10, 2007

Getting Adjusted

It's been a bit of a crazy week and it is nice to be done! Med school is definitely going to keep me busy and I am a little worried about fitting in my runs. It will just have to be whatever I can manage, I guess. Once we settle into a routine I am sure things will be much better. This week was extra chaotic because our schedule included extra in-class time as we were drilled with orientation activities on top of our regular schedule.

We had our first case study this week which was a ton of fun... just like playing House. But it also meant researching two different topics and giving presentations on Wednesday and Friday. I spent 5-6 hours on each topic which really cut into my running time! I didn't get a run in at all on Wednesday and only ran 3 on Thursday and Friday. But I will figure out a schedule soon and hopefully get back to being able to run more miles again.

Sunday - 13.3
Monday - 7
Tuesday- 7
Wednesday - 0
Thursday - 3 (with speed)
Friday - 3

I am looking forward to watching the half marathon tomorrow and might race a 10K next weekend depending on how the week goes. Daycare is going well for the kids... they are a little extra tired in the evening but seem to enjoy it. I am hoping that we all catch up on a little sleep this weekend =)

No comments: