Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Don't fly United

That was the lesson we learned from our trip to Vermont. Other than one canceled flight and one that was delayed, we had a great trip. The wedding was beautiful and we had most of the morning on Sunday to spend with the groom (our friend from college who also ran cross country and track with us). He took us on a hilly trail run that really wiped out my legs... I will need to work on hills before TCM! I had planned on a long run but after close to 6 miles on the trails I was happy to just add another 1+ miles to make it 7 for the day. The wedding made for a late night on Sunday and with an early flight on Monday we didn't have time for a run before we left (and there was no way we were leaving the kids to go for a run once we got home!) so Monday was a day off.

Tuesday - Easy 9 this morning (7:50 pace). My legs felt great.

No comments: